Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I would like to know if being a metaohorical theist is a eligible to become a freemason ?

I believe that God is a metaphor for a conglamerance of idealistic virtues such as love truth peace humility truth righteousness and justice my spiritual practices involve prayer, worship, meditation, speaking in toungues and visualising the divine merging with me and distrubiting each one of His qualities so that I may project them in the world I believe that the Supreme being exist only in the context of my own mind but is subjectively and relatively real to me nonthe less just like the concepts love, truth and wisdom are I also believe that the origin of life and the universe was generated by a cosmic organism that we live inside that constantly produces universes and has all the potential it needs to generate intelligent life into existence if I were to call this cosmic organism God I guess that would make me a panendeist I believe in reincarnation karma and believe in the moral truths of holy scripture in each religion I also practice buddhism I want to know if I am elligible to become a freemason based on what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment