Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Does anyone know what the long-term effects of Divorce Trauma on Kids, as Adults?

omg! I can soooo relate lol...Your not weird trust me you and I are so alike it's funny! I am stupid so I just started my own company what a blessing! Ok about the divorce thing.... I had a horrible,horribke marriage to a guy we will call baby huey in a big boy diaper I am not joking a complete selfish taker however being a christan I did not want a divorce or trauma for my childern. I ask a friend of mine who was an old retired physcologist what to do? He said kids are better off without all the fighting etc.. I was like nah that's of the devil??? really???? Well I left man it was soooo hard stayed single ten years praying and finally I found Mr. Right and our marriage is perfect! My kids love thier step father more than thier real dad we never fight argue... Believe God for a better life! Go to the church singles group.. I am so shy myself at times. Just because plan A didn't work God still has a plan B or c if needed so don't give up! read one of my favorite books..''your best life now'' Joel osteen and I pray it gets better and I am sure it will chin up!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment