Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Help with weight loss?

I am an obese teenager... I am 15 years of age and weigh a bone crushing 330 lbs... however I am 6'3" and have a fair portion of that weight in muscle...I have a very big body build so I'm not like a round ball of fat I have muscle tone. Being almost 16 I want to start losing weight and get looking good for high school! I have tried diets and excersize but I tend to veer of course... I recently fell under the illness of walking phnuemonia and bein sick I had a small appetite for about 2 1/2 weeks.. I lost probably 7 lbs and people said I looked a lot better getting out of the hospital... I liked the change but as soon as I got out I put back on the weight and a little extra cause I starved... is there an easier way to lose without killing myself with excersize or starving??? Any tips or help is appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment