Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hooked up with a friend a week ago and now she is avoiding me, why?

Ok so we have been friends now since like a month into my first semester of college. Last week we met up at the club and we were both drunk. We ended up hooking up. Then a few days later I asked her if she wanted to grab some dinner with me, she said would except she already had plans. I was fine with that, now this week I texted her once to see how she was doing and I got no response. I didn't think anything of it until I was walking to one of my classes and I could see she was walking towards our dorm. She would have had to walk by me to get to the dorm, but then as we started to get close she veered off and walked on the grass towards the dorm. Then tonight I was walking back from a class and saw her leave a building ahead of me. She literally walked right in front of me with out even taking any notice of me. Then 10 minutes later I was in the lobby of my dorms talking to a friend and she had to walk past me to get to the elevator. She completely ignored me and just walked straight to the elevator. I like having her as a friend and I am attracted to her, but at the same time I am not in love with her or anything. I just want to know why she is acting like this? And what can I do to not make it awkward? I mean I practically end up seeing her every day and neither of us should feel like we have to avoid each other. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment