Friday, July 15, 2011

Why do seem like there is NO liberals in America? Is it just my area? I am really disappointed?

Okay So I am actually an immigrant, I moved to America from Egypt when I was around 15, I was born in a Christian family, now I am just an Agnostic, but the reason my family came here is causes there were lots of religious extremism and oppression in my home country. I am now 26 and I work as aeronautics engineers. Anyways so I am a very liberal person, I am pro-choice, pro gay marriage (I am straight but I support homosexuals and I believe homosexuality is part of live and I treat homosexuals as my sisters and brothers), very feminist all that good democratic stuff and I am really the person who values democracy especially the American one because like I said I came from a country where I got my butt kicked and I had no freedoms. I live in Southern California and for some reason most of the people around me are very conservative, they are those type of religious (Christian) conservatives that honestly make me they are very extremist, they want schools to teach religion and God, they hate homosexuals and think they are not normal people, they are anti women’s reproductive rights, they even hate Obama ( I personally love Obama and Hillary Clinton too , that man is my hero, He killed Bin laden and made America safer, I can’t believe after all that some people still hate him). Is it my area since I live close to the south mostly conservative? Are there any Liberals left in this country actually? If I move north will I find more liberals? I hope I didn’t offend anyone. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment