Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why is she acting this way?

well 2 days ago she texted me at 1:00am saying "Heey :]", soo i text "Heeyy, Wats up?", but she didnt answer, so i called her "and it sounded like she was with a group of people, but i didnt care. so i asked her what was she doing, she said she was watching funny videos on youtube. so i told her a video to search up, and she was laughing like crazy. but then she tells me she'll call me back, so i said ok. but i wait 45 mins, and i get no call back, so text her "heyy ima knockk tha **** out, I'll text you tommorow :]", so she reples "Kk G'Niight :], and i replied "G'night :)". that was the last time she replied to my text, I've tryed to text her like crazy but she doesn't respond. btw i know that she likes me back because we've broke the touch barrier, and we kissed before. I asked her out today, and she replied, "idk i'll see", but i replied okkayy so she doesnt think that im dissapointed. then today at 11pm she says "brbb", and i replied "okkayy :)". then right now i text her "You there?, she replies "Byeeee", and i replied "??? u going to sleep?", she replies "yes i am going to sleep for the rest of my life, dont ever txt me >:/". so i call her, her brother answers and i tell him, can i talk to her, so he puts her on, and i ask her, who was texting me, and she said her brother, and i asked her if she saw what he send me, and she said yeah, but she didnt say sorry or anything, right now she just told me that she'll call me back because her phone is dieing. she texted me "Lmfaoo My brother is like that", and i reply "Oh okkay. btw did you find out what you're gonna do on the weekend?", she replied "Noo not yet i think ime jus be w' my dad", and i text her "If you ain't doing anything, you wanna go out with me to see the hangover 2?", she replied, "Lmfaoo what a coincidence, im watching it right now", and r i reply "still, do you wanna go out with me? Idc what we do, i just wanna be with you :)", she replied "Uhm igh ima see wheb kan we chill"(she messed up alot on her text so i thought she was nervous), then i said," hey ima ktfo, I'll text you tommorow", she said, "Kk G'Night Two you too Peace. right now i texted her twice, no response, and i called fer 4 times, she ignored all 4!. i'm in the merge of crying, what can i do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment