Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who is Centurylink? Are they any good?

I have DSL through qwest who has announced that they are merging with a company I've never heard of called Centurylink? Who is CenturyLink? Do they provide good DSL service? From what I gather on the Internet searches, this is bad news for us Qwest customers and that CenturyLink has a habit of acquiring phone companies and not improving service or the infrastructure. I'm concerned since my only other option is to go to Comcast who I had bad experiences with and don't want to go back to them but it sounds like of the two evils, Comcast is better. Has anyone been a customer of CenturyLink and can tell me how their services are and how much they charge for their DSL (I've heard that my bill will be twice what my Qwest bill is)? How good is WiMax and is it faster than DSL?

No comments:

Post a Comment